ELVIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member app

Go down

new member app Empty new member app

Post  shootum Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:26 pm

hey guys

im known as shootum in wot i recently left my clan of well over a year cause they just seem to have self destructed and cant even field one team for cw and its why i play wot, i enjoy the team game play style, my win rate cause of the pubs is about 48 or 49 percent but i have a 1240 plus rating that shows more of my skill then the 49 percent does
i have 5 tier ten cw ready tanks, is7, maus, t110, batchat, and t92 arty and am on my way to the batchat 155 arty now i have the tier 7 and will have it shortly. dedos got with me after a buddy from d-inc von curry told him i was looking for a clan to cw with and he ask me to come put in this app and i told him i would. so anyhow hope to hear from you guys and would enjoy playing some with you

ps i almost forgot im on playing in most cases 5 to 7 days a week ready for what ever the clan needs..only time i wont be around is this tuesday night and weds me and my grandson are going fishing and camping but other then that im here pretty much every night, so thanks ahead of time for your concideration

shootum

Back to top Go down